- Academic Honesty
- Academic Dishonesty Prevention Strategies
- Academic Integrity Review & Report Procedures
- Goals & Objectives
- Standards & Regulations
- Olivet University Online Curricular Procedures and Policies
- Assessment Guidelines
- Distance Learning Key Evaluation Criteria
- Recommended Elements for Review of Online Instruction
- MyOlivet Tutorial
About Olivet Teaching and Learning Center
Olivet Teaching and Learning Center (OTLC) fosters the value and practice of excellent teaching, teaching that facilitates student learning and growth.
OTLC provides and facilitates high-quality training and resources that leverage the experience, knowledge, and expertise of faculty and staff to improve learning across all disciplines and for all of OU students, especially those whom we reach through online platforms.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTLC is committed to:
- Provide opportunities for faculty to learn about and engage in the scholarship of teaching and learning
- Welcome, orient, and provide a community of teaching support for new faculty
- Encourage faculty to investigate and employ classroom assessment techniques
- Increase faculty and departmental collaboration across disciplines
- Develop and refine internal policies, procedures, and standards for distance education efforts
- Assist faculty with the development and design of web-based courses for Olivet
- Showcase best practices and introduce trends in distance education